In this content Rujacksalad posts about "How To Make Search Engine For Your Website Or Blog"
Search Engine is needed to find the desired content from the visitors. Speaking Search Engine surely we will think about Google, so I have to discuss about Google again, yes Google has the best internet service. Like I said in the previous post "Google Is The King Of Internet". Can I Put Google search engine on webiste or blog? The Answer Is Yes. Google Search Engine Widget service that we can put on our website automatically and quickly. Putting Search Engine Widget is technically same with Putting Translator To Your Website
Google Custom Search Engine is a search engine widget service for webmasters or bloggers. Many Website or Blog using Google Custom Search Engine, because Google's search engine widget is very attractive and great. It seems to me a lot of praise Google : D, but indeed I am one of the Google fans because Google has a very amazing internet service.
Let's Get Started "How To Make Search Engine For Your Website Or Blog",
1. Open Google Custom Search Engine, http://www.google.com/cse/
2. Click "New Search Engine"
3. In "Sites To Search" you can put more than one website. Choose a language on your website or blog. Fill Name. Then Click "Create" to Start.
5. At this stage there are few more detail settings but I will discuss the switch alone. Click "Look And Feel".
6. Select the type of layout you like like (Overlay Results, Full-width, Compact, Two column, Two page, and Results only).
7. Google-hosted. Select the Customize Style that you like are like (Default, Bubblegum, Green Sky, Espresso, Shiny, Minimalist, and Classic) and press the "Customize" to change the color.
8. In the "Global Settings" tab you select the type of font that you like. And Choose color "Element Styling".
9. In the "Search Controls" Tab Select colors on the "Search Input" and "Refinement Tab (normal style)".
10. In the "Result" tab Select the color in the "Title text colors" and "Result (normal state) styling".
11. On "Promotions: Boutique Locator Tab color" Title text colors "and" Promotion styling ".
12. Adjusting color is done, now you can install on your website or blog.
13. If you are installing it will look like the image below.
I Hope You Enjoy This Tutorial. : D