In This Article Rujacksalad posts about "How To Record Sound On Windows PC Without Installing Audio Software"
Maybe if you did not know to record sound on your Windows PC tutorial I will explain "How To Record Sound On PC Windows". Like I didn't know to record sound on my Windows PC , usually I recorded sound using mobile phone. Voice Recording typically use software like Adobe Audition (Soundbooth), Audacity and Jet Audio. But you do not have to install the software for the Windows PC, you already have software that allows you to record sound "Sound Recorder".
If you are using Dekstop PC please insert your microphone into "The Soundcard Of CPU", but if you are using Laptop PC , laptop usually has internal microphone so you can directly record your sound.
In this tutorial I'm using Windows 7, Here are the steps.
1. Click the Windows Icon Or Press the Windows Key On Keyboard.
2. Then select the "All Programs".
3. Then select "Accessories" and select "Sound Recorder".
4. The Software Will Show As Picture Below, Then click "Start Recording" and start to sound
like singing : D or shouting : O.
6. Click the "Stop Recording" when you're done
7. And the menu will appear to save the name of the file you are recording, and audio file format is WMA (Windows Media Audio)
8. Open the audio file for listening audio output
If you want to edit the sound to make it more nice, you can use Adobe Audition (Soundbooth), Audacity, and Jet Audio for more complete features.