In This Article Rujacksalad posts about "Making Animation By Using Adobe Flash - Frame By Frame ".
Frame By Frame is a basic technique in making animation in Adobe Flash CS3, Frame By Frame is a technique used to create motion in an object, such as a person walking, birds flying, flashing blinking flash buttons, etc.. Frame By Frame technically is a replaceable first object to second object to third object. As we draw objects on paper and trying to make a simple animation. The first paper we make a man with hand's under, and the second paper we make a man with hand's up, and we flip the paper in reverse to look him animates.
Okay, Let's Get Started To Start Making Frame By Frame Animation. And In This Tutorial I use Adobe Flash CS3. Here we go:
1. Maybe you are confused for the first time using Flash and choose the option presented. Just select "Flash Lite (Action Script 3.0) to start the Adobe Flash.
2. Click Rectangle Tool On the Toolbar or pressing "R" on the keyboard.
3. Create a Picture "Box" On Worksheet As Picture Below.
4. Now back to the Timeline Bar, In The "Second Frame" Right Click and choose "Insert Keyframe" Or Press the "F6" On Keyboard, See the picture below for more details.
5. If you've done
6. Back again On the toolbar and then click the "Selection Tool" or press the "V" on the keyboard.
7. Put your cursor on the line of the box and then left click and hold inside, the example in the picture below.
8. Do like number 4, input third keyframe on the third frame and pull the line over into the next side box.
9. Do the way like number 8. entered keyframe from the fourth to the fifth frame and pull the line to the right and down side of the box like two pictures below.
11. Simple animation is complete. Now we just look at the results of the animation that has been created. See Menu Bar > Search and Select "Control" > Play or pressing "Enter" on the keyboard.
That simple animations that can be created using Adobe Flash, I Hope You Enjoy For This Tutorial : )