In this content Rujacksalad posts about "Making Animation By Using Adobe Flash - Motion Guide"
Motion guide is making animation techniques such as motion tween and the object will follow the line created. For example, to make the ball bounces, fall leaves follow the direction of the wind, birds flying in all directions.
Watch this tutorial carefully because if you are wrong or lefted one of step, this technique will not work and the animation will just work on motion tween without using the motion guide.
Okay, Let's Get Started To Start Making Shape Tween Animation. And InThis Tutorial I use Adobe Flash CS3. Here we go:
1. As usually using Flash and choosing the option presented. Just select "Flash Lite (Action Script 3.0) to start the Adobe Flash.
2. Clik "Rectangle Tool" on the toolbar or press "R" on the keyboard.
3. Look to the "Timeline Bar" then click on the "frame 20" select "Insert Keyframe".
4. If you've done it looks like below.
5. Refer to the "Timeline Bar" icon and then click "Add Motion Guide" as shown below.
6. If you've done it looks like below.
7. Click the "Line Tool" on the toolbar or press the "N" on the keyboard.
8. Click on "Guide Layer" as shown below.
9. Create a line as shown below.
10. Click the "Selection Tool" on the toolbar or press the "V" on the keyboard.
11. Create a curve in the line like picture below
12. Back again on the "Timeline Bar" Click on Layer 1 so that all the frames on layer 1 will be selected. And then on all the frames right click and select "Create Motion Tween". See picture below for more details.
13. Left click on Frame 20, then move the box to the end of the line.
13. Move the square to the end of the line. look picture below for the details
14. Yes, the animation is done. Now we just look at the results of the animation that has been created. See Menu Bar > Search and Select "Control" > Play or pressing "Enter" on the keyboard.
15. But Actually from the animation, the line will not be visible. On the menu bar click "Control" select "Test Movie" or press "Ctrl + Enter" on the keyboard.
16. Yes the line is lost. See example below
17. I Hope You Enjoy This Tutorial : ).