Ping is telling the update is happening on your website or blog. Ping is necessary for SEO (Search Engine Optimization), because every update that happen will be known by the Search Engines. If you've updated a lot of content on websites or blogs then ping immediately to speed up the index in the Search Engines.
So how do I ping a website or blog. There are many websites that provide a service to automatically ping but I'll only tell 3 websites that I use usually. That Pingoat Pingomatic, Mypagerank,
The explanation About Pingomatic as quoted from the website Pingoat. Pingoat is a service that pings or notifies a number of services that keep track of weblogs and publish them. By pinging, you let the services know that your blog has been updated and hence, they crawl and index your site, publishing your blog contents, thus increasing your blog's popularity.
1. Open Pingoat
2. How to ping on Pingoat is entering your Blog Name, URL Of Blogs, check all the supported address,
And Click "Go Pingoat".
3. If you have done it , and the ping will complete like picture below.
The Explanation About Ping-O-Matic as a quote from the website Ping-O-Matic. Ping-O-Matic is a service to update different search engines that your blog has updated. We Regularly check downstream services to the make sure that they're legit and still work. So while it may Appear like we have fewer services, they're the most important ones. Make sure to only ping specialized services if they're relevant to your blog, otherwise you'll cause an other undue burden on them.
1. Open Ping-O-Matic
2. Enter Your Blog Name, Blog Home Page, RSS URL (Optional). Check All The Supported Website Ping. After That Click "Send Pings".
3. If you have done it, the ping will complete like the picture below
Mypagerank has many service for webmasters or bloggers such as SEO Stats, Google Datacenter check, Google Pagerank Button Googlebot last access, Sitemap Submitter, Ping Service Spider View Meta Tag Analysis, Links Check, Poll Service, Star Rating, Smilie Creator, Social Bookmark Tool Link Preview Yahoo bot last visit, MSN bot last Visit, Monitor SEO, Search Engine Submission. But in this tutorial we only use the Ping service to ping a website or blog.
1. Open Mypagerank.
2. Click "Ping Service"
3. Enter Your Website Or Blog Title, Enter URL, Code, Select To Check All The Supported Address.
4. If you have done it . It will look like picture below
I Hope You Enjoy This Tutorial : D.