In this content Rujacksalad posts about "How to Prevent Email from Strangers on Gmail Account"
It must be annoying if your email inbox is filled with emails from strangers is not it? In the latest Gmail update, you can make settings so that you do not get emails from strangers that is very disturbing. How to prevent email from strangers:
- Go to your Gmail account.
- Press the gear in the top right corner.
- Select Settings on the menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the email via Google that is under the "General" tab.
- After that select "Anyone on Google+", "Extended Circles", "Circles" or "No One".
- If you are finished to select "Save Change" to save your settings.
- If you do not want to receive emails from anyone who is not in your contact list, select "No One". "Circles" you can choose if you want the people you have in circles can still send emails to you. Or you can also choose "Extended Circles" if you still allow friends of friends to send the email to you.
Okay, those are the steps to prevent email from strangers on Gmail account